Get One Packet of Each Flavor so You Can Find Your Favorites (6 Packets):
Chocolate | Coconut Almond | Natural | Unsweetened | Vanilla
Developed and tested by physician & nutrition expert, Dr Max MacCloud, DO, ND, PhD
Peak Performance Plant Protein
Naturally Enhanced to Fortify the Vegetarian Diet
It is NOW possible to get all of the health benefits of meat without the ethical and environmental downside. We start with the cleanest, most nutritionally balanced, organic, plant-based / vegan protein source on the planet, Pumpkin Seed Protein. Then we “Naturally Enhance” it to Fortify Key “missing” Nutrients in Vegetarian, Plant- Based Diets using non-animal sources making it the best vegan protein powder on the planet.
Certain foods have unique nutritional properties & benefits. Meat, although often maligned, is one that has stood out for thousands of years for its strength & health-building properties. Plant-based proteins simply do not contain all of the beneficial nutrients that animal-based proteins do. (There’s a lot more to it than just amino acids.) RAW POWER has created the next generation of high-quality, complete, clean, sustainable, organic protein to help you build strength & health.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Order your Peak Performance Plant Protein Today!
More Balanced & Complete Than Meat (But It's Vegan!)
The World’s Best Protein Powder (from any source). This one of a kind product is The First & Only Paleo, Vegan, Grain-Free, Superfood Protein Powder Boosted with Vital Nutrients To Make It More Balanced & Complete Than Meat!
Physician Developed To Be The Most Balanced & Complete Protein Powder On The Planet while remaining Plant-Based (and therefore environmentally & ethically responsible).
Plant-Based Proteins simply do not contain all of the vital nutrients that meat does. This is well established and involves much more than just the amino acid profile. Finally, those choosing not to eat meat can get all the nutrients that are missing from all plant-based diets (and most others as well).
The nutrients in question are mostly absent from Milk, Whey, and Egg proteins as well. They include:
- Beta Alanine: to boost L-Carnosine blood levels, which increases endurance, strength & power.
- Added Branched Chain Amino Acids (Leucine, Isoleucine & valine): to boost muscle protein synthesis, fat burning & more.
- Carnitine: to boost fat transport into mitochondria which increases fat burning & energy production.
- Creatine: to boost athletic performance, brain, heart & energy.
- Glutamine: vital for muscle maintenance, immune function, intestinal health, glutathione & growth hormone production.
- Lysine: vital to collagen formation (seriously lacking in plant-base diets and depleted by exercise).
- Protease enzyme: to assist with protein digestion & absorption.
- Taurine: many vital functions; declines with age, obesity & diabetes; dubbed "the wonder molecule" & "longevity elixir."
- Vitamin B12: numerous vital functions including: DNA synthesis, fatty acid & amino acid synthesis, energy production & blood cell formation.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.