A Unique Physician-Developed Formulation That's Designed to be More Balanced & Complete Than Meat!
Organic Pumpkin Seed Protein (The Most Balanced & Complete Plant-Based Protein) Plus:
- 11 Vital Nutrients that normally only occur in Meat:
- Beta Alanine (to boost Carnosine), Carnitine, Creatine, Creatine, Glutamine, Isoleucine, Leucine, Lysine, Protease, Taurine, Valine, Vit B12 (as Methylcobalamine)
- Chia & Flax to Boost EFAs & Fiber
- Superfruit, Veggie & Greens Concentrate
- 22-36 grams of High-Quality Protein
- 3 grams of EFAs
- 3 grams of Fiber
- Food-Based Vitamins, Minerals & Phyto-Nutrients
- Gluten & Grain Free
- This version differs from the previous as follows: The sweetened versions have Organic Erythritol instead of Xylitol; there is an added Superfood Concentrate; and there is added Chia & Flax (to boost EFAs & Fiber).
More Balanced & Complete Than Meat (But It's Vegan!)
The World’s Best Protein Powder (from any source). This one of a kind product is The First & Only Paleo, Vegan, Grain-Free, Superfood Protein Powder Boosted with Vital Nutrients To Make It More Balanced & Complete Than Meat!
Physician Developed To Be The Most Balanced & Complete Protein Powder On The Planet while remaining Plant-Based (and therefore environmentally & ethically responsible).
Plant-Based Proteins simply do not contain all of the vital nutrients that meat does. This is well established and involves much more than just the amino acid profile. Finally, those choosing not to eat meat can get all the nutrients that are missing from all plant-based diets (and most others as well).
The nutrients in question are mostly absent from Milk, Whey, and Egg proteins as well. They include:
- Beta Alanine: to boost L-Carnosine blood levels, which increases endurance, strength & power.
- Added Branched Chain Amino Acids (Leucine, Isoleucine & valine): to boost muscle protein synthesis, fat burning & more.
- Carnitine: to boost fat transport into mitochondria which increases fat burning & energy production.
- Creatine: to boost athletic performance, brain, heart & energy.
- Glutamine: vital for muscle maintenance, immune function, intestinal health, glutathione & growth hormone production.
- Lysine: vital to collagen formation (seriously lacking in plant-base diets and depleted by exercise).
- Protease enzyme: to assist with protein digestion & absorption.
- Taurine: many vital functions; declines with age, obesity & diabetes; dubbed "the wonder molecule" & "longevity elixir."
- Vitamin B12: numerous vital functions including: DNA synthesis, fatty acid & amino acid synthesis, energy production & blood cell formation.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.