A One-Of-A-Kind Powdered Magnesium & B-Complex Drink Mix!
Magnesium is so vital to metabolic processes that we hand crafted a unique product designed to carefully meet the body's specific demands. Mito-Energy+ synergistically combines 6 carefully chosen forms of Magnesium in a base of delicious & nutritious Organic Baobab, creating a one-of-a-kind powdered magnesium drink mix.
Magnesium is involved in over 500 metabolic enzymes & the production of ATP in the Mitochondria. It works with many other nutrients, including the B vitamins (esp. B1). Most people are deficient in Magnesium, B1, & several other B Vitamins, thereby impairing ATP production & much more.*
What makes Mito-Energy+ a one-of-a-kind product?
1. It is the only powdered Mg product that contains 6 different forms of magnesium with 10 Essential B Vitamins, including 3 Forms of B1, in a whole superfood base of Baobab.
2. It is designed to be consumed throughout the day vs just drinking it down or popping a pill. This is much more physiologically beneficial and the way we would or should naturally be consuming magnesium in nature if it weren’t depleted from our soil and water supply.
3. It has a very light, neutral taste that actually makes water taste better. There are NO added sweeteners or flavoring.
4. The above three factors work together to enhance absorption and minimize any potential gastric distress or intestinal ‘dumping.’ We are ALL magnesium deficient, however, taking magnesium supplements has classically posed several problems. The most limiting issue involved causing significant bouts of loose stools (as well as explosive diarrhea in some). That is due to slow absorption combined with magnesium’s muscle relaxation effects on the muscles that line the intestines.
5. It provides approximately 600mg of elemental magnesium per 5 gram serving, almost twice the amount provided in the leading magnesium powder.
Mito-Energy+ consumed throughout the day is a much more physiologically beneficial and natural way of consuming Magnesium!*
- Organic Baobab
- Magnesium Gluconate
- Magnesium Glycinate
- Magnesium Malate
- Magnesium Hydroxide
- Magnesium Citrate
- Magnesium Carbonate
- Sodium Bicarbonate
- B1 as Benfotiamine
- B1 as Thiamine Mononitrate
- B1 as Thiamine HCL
- B2 as Riboflavin
- B3 as Niacin Hexoinositol
- B5 as Pantothenic Acid
- B6 as Pyroxidine HCL
- B7 as Biotin
- B8 as Inositol
- B9 as Folic Acid
- B10 as PABA
- B12 as Methylcobolamin
Potential Benefits & Uses:
- Essential for 500+ Metabolic Reactions
- Production of ATP in the Mitochondria
- Most People are Deficient!
- Supports Hundreds of Vital Biochemical Processes
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.