PEAK PERFORMANCE PLANT PROTEIN
Designed to be more balanced & complete than meat - The World’s Best Protein Powder, Period.
Paleo, Grain & Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Vegan, Environmentally & Ethically Responsible!
Contains Premium, Organic, Cold-Pressed Pumpkin Seed Protein Powder Plus:
- 11 Vital Nutrients that normally only occur in Meat (most are not in whey, milk or egg proteins either).
- Beta Alanine (to boost Carnosine), Carnitine, Creatine, Creatine, Glutamine, Isoleucine, Leucine, Lysine, Protease, Taurine, Valine, Vit B12 (as Methylcobalamin). See website description for the importance of each.
- Whole Chia Seed to Boost EFAs, Fiber and Phyto-Nutrients. (not in the Naked version.)
- Our Superfruit, Veggie & Greens Concentrate to add even more Food-Based Vitamins, Minerals & Phyto-Nutrients. (not in the Naked version.)
- 22-36 grams of High-Quality Protein per serving (depending on the flavor/version).
- 3-4 grams of EFAs; 3-4 grams of Fiber; Packed with Phyto-Nutrients; Low Net Carbs.
- Note that this is a “Single Source” plant protein (the Best, Most Balanced & Complete plant source).
- Most companies blend several different plant proteins for two key reasons. 1. They are trying to save money by using lower quality proteins. 2. They are trying to balance and complete imbalanced and incomplete proteins.
Flavors Included (1 of each):
- Naked (contains only organic Pumpkin Seed Protein & Protein Booster consisting of 11 pharmaceutical-grade nutrients),
- Unsweetened-Unflavored (includes Superfood Concentrate, Chia, & Guar Gum);
- Naturally Sweetened-Unflavored (organic erythritol and stevia are added to the unsweetened version),
- Chocolate, Coconut Almond and Vanilla (the corresponding flavor is added to the naturally sweetened version).
All Sweetened versions use Organic Erythritol and Organic Stevia.
Peak Performance Protein is a must for anyone that follows a vegan or mostly plant-based diet to ensure that the 11 vital nutrients that only occur in significant amounts in red meat are available to the body. Additionally, meat-eaters who seek enhanced performance will also benefit from this unique, state-of-the-art plant-based protein powder (since most of them also fail to get optimum amounts of these substances).
Peak Performance Plant Protein was developed by ‘The Nutrition Ninja Doc’ aka Dr. Max MacCloud (DO, ND, PhD), a Progressive Physician & Nutrition Expert.